Winter is full of amazing scents, because there are so many dynamic fragrances we associate with this time of year. From baked bread straight out of the oven to a fireside celebration with friends, Scentcerely Yours has premium fragrances that are perfect for this time of year.
5 Scentcerely Yours Scents that are Perfect for Winter
If you prefer a walk in the frosty air over a glass of wine by the fire, this is the scent for you. Our winter woodlands scent is for the outdoorsy type; the person who doesn’t shiver at the thought of a walk through the woods on a snowy morning. This premium fragrance is marked by fresh, cool, and clean scent profiles. A dash of cinnamon or a touch of citrus are often used to balance out the crispness of a winter woodland aroma. Here are a few Scentcerely Yours scents that will help to bring the natural scent of winter that you love into your home:
- Frosted Juniper – blend of fresh evergreens, cooling light cinnamon, and a hint of citrus.
- First Snow – clean and cool. Notes of fresh fir with hints of jasmine and mint.
- White Birch – notes of pine needles, white birch trees, and fresh woodland air.
- Balsam Fir – frosty pine needles and cold mountain air with hints of cedar.
- Campfire – fresh pine and a hint of the outdoors. Think bonfire on a cold winter evening.
Cozy Kitchen Scents
This scent is perfect for people who believe wintertime is best spent gathered around the kitchen table with family. You’re the type of person who wants to wrap your home in winter scents that are warm, soft, and maybe even a little spicy. You gravitate towards the smell of vanilla and caramel and also spices like nutmeg and cinnamon. A fresh pie or batch of cookies out of the oven is heaven to your nose. Here are a few scents that will bring the warmth of winter that you love into your home:
- Banana Nut Bread – walnut, spices, and ripe banana create a fresh-from-the-oven scent.
- Hot Apple Pie – cinnamon and clove, fresh baked apples, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pumpkin Crunch – baked pumpkin with creamy caramel, spices, and sweet vanilla.
- Baked Bread – yeasty, sweet, and slightly nutty scent.
- Cranberry Marmalade – tart cranberries and spiced apples, with notes of orange peel, cinnamon, and clove.
Deep, earthy, and musky scents create the perfect atmosphere for those who think winter is best spent relaxing beside a crackling fire. You’re the type of person who feels most comfortable surrounded by scents like myrrh, amber, leather, cedar, or agarwood. Perhaps, you even find smoky fragrances appealing. Here are a few scents to get you feeling nice and cozy in front of the fireplace this winter:
- Amber Musk – a black amber, clove, nutmeg, and musk blend to create a warm and sensual smell.
- Dad’s Den – smoky, with a hint of sweet pipe tobacco.
- Roasted Chestnut – richly nutty and earthy fragrance.
- Incense – a classic fragrance blend of sandalwood and patchouli, with hints of smoke and citrus.
Alcohol scents are often combined with earthy, musky aromas to create a warm, rich scent profile. You may also uncover notes of fruit, vanilla, or even a bit of smokiness in alcohol scents. You don’t have to enjoy the taste of liquor to find these premium fragrances enticing. Many of our alcohol scent blends are sought after during the winter months to bring a specific flavor into your home. Much like the Cozy Kitchen, these scents are for homebodies who like their humble abode to feel full of love; a place for gathering during the cold winter months:
- Amaretto Nog – delicious mix of almond, vanilla, and eggnog.
- Spiced Rum – buttery, smooth, and pleasantly spiced with notes of vanilla and caramel.
- Bourbon – spicy fragrance that is dark and sophisticated, with warm notes of vanilla, oak, and butterscotch.
- Whiskey – oaky and smoky notes, with hints of pear and coconut.
- Absinthe – hints of black licorice and star anise combine spices, green herbs, and amber woods.
Sugar Coated Premium Fragrances
Are sugary sweets your favorite part about winter? There are so many delicious candy and cookie scents that bring us back to our childhood and simpler times. Typically, you can expect to find some warm, even earthy scents added to candy combos to balance out the sweetness. Here are our favorite sugar-coated scents:
- Butterscotch – sweet notes of caramel with vanilla undertones.
- Sugar Plum – the scent of sweet plums dusted with sugar crystals.
- Cake Batter – sweet and creamy with a hint of vanilla.
- Creme Brulee – buttery caramel meld with warm sugar, cream, and sweet vanilla.
- Sugar Cookie – the smell of fresh-baked cookies. Sugary, buttery, and sweet with hints of vanilla.
Create Your Own Custom Winter Scent with Scentcerely Yours
At Scentcerely Yours, we offer a unique experience in which you can create your own winter scent! Choose 2-3 of your favorite winter scents, and with the help of our Scent Consultants, you mix and create your own! Once you have your winter scent nailed down, choose to add your scent into candles, shower gels, hand soaps, room sprays, and more! Then, design a personalized label, and enjoy your custom winter scent all season long.