Tips to make yourcandle last longer and burn cleaner
Tips to make your candle last longer and burn cleaner
- Trim wick to 1/4″ before each lighting
- Allow the melted wax pool to reach the edges of the sides of the jar before extinguishing to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Burn your candle between 1 and 4 hours at a time for best results.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended in a drafty area of within reach of pets or children.
- Allow the wax to cool completely before handling – candle jar will be hot after burning.
- Do not burn if there are any cracks present in your candle container.