Isn’t it amazing how so many of our favorite holiday memories have a special scent attached to them? A clean, fresh balsam reminds you of winter walks in the snow with dad. Or, maybe a sugary, warm vanilla brings you back to baking cookies with grandma.
At Scentcerely Yours, we believe the right scent can make your holiday extra cozy. That’s why we delight in this season.
Our Scent Consultants love to help customers create signature aromas that evoke sweet, personal holiday memories all winter long. Create your own candle. Mix a reed diffuser. Design your own body mist. Blend a lotion. We supply all the tools you need to create a delicious scent for yourself or someone else.
We encourage you to stop in this holiday and new year to experience Scentcerely Yours for yourself. We know you’ll love our scent creation process so much, it might even become a new holiday tradition for you, your family, and friends!
How Scentcerely Yours Can Help Keep Your Home Cozy This Holiday Season
Choose Your Scents
Explore our collection of over 100 unique scents and write down a list of your favorites. We have so many great holiday and seasonal scents. Compose a unique, aromatic ambiance that’s just right for you or a loved one. Here is a small sampling of our favorite holiday blends for this time of year:
- White Christmas – fresh, clean with notes of balsam fir, pine needles, and eucalyptus.
- Cinnamon Spice – strong and spicy with notes of cinnamon bark and clove.
- Agarwood – a beautiful woodsy scent, notes of black musk, and hints of vanilla.
- Anise – like traditional black licorice. It has a sharp bite with a sweet finish.
- Christmas Ale – a hearty winter ale with seasonal hints of apple and spice.
- Gingerbread – sweet and warm with notes of vanilla and holiday spices
- Sugar Cookie – fresh baked cookies straight out of the oven…sugary, buttery, and sweet.
- Amaretto Nog – a delicious mix of almond, vanilla, and eggnog.
- Butterscotch – sweet notes of caramel with vanilla undertones.
- Burnt Sugar – like brown sugar, but with the warm smoky notes of caramelized sugar.
- Clove – a warm and spicy scent that will evoke visions of holiday baking.
- Candy Cane – sweet and minty. This holiday favorite smells just like you would expect.
- Hot Cocoa – the rich aroma of milk chocolate and hints of vanilla.
Choose Your Scentcerely Yours Product
Whether you prefer candlelight at Christmas time or the gentle, steady scent of a reed diffuser, you can pick the product that will make your home feel cozy and bright. We know sometimes the holidays can be a stressful time. So don’t discount a perfect body lotion or spray to help you carry a relaxing scent with you all day long.
We get it. Holiday scents are the best! It can be hard to choose just one with so many delightful options. Our Scent Consultants will help you select 2-3 of your top scents, and then combine them to create a signature holiday scent you’ll love.
Design a Custom Label
If there’s a sweet Christmas memory attached to the scent you created, you can note it right on the label. “Winter Walks” or “Cookies with Grandma,” design your label however you like. If your scent creation is a present, this is the perfect way to personalize your gift, share a fond memory, and make it extra special.
There is nothing more wonderful than catching a scent that takes you back to a perfect moment in time. Our wish this holiday is to help you capture one of those perfect moments in a bottle, so you (or a loved one) can enjoy it whenever you’d like!
Happy Holidays from our Scentcerely Yours family to yours!
If you liked this article, check out our Scentcerely Yours Gift Guide for Everyone on Your Wishlist.