Home offices offer a unique opportunity to create a space just for you. In that space, you can express yourself with the perfect desk, home office decor, and most importantly – scent!
At Scentcerely Yours, we know that perfectly scented candles can transform any space. Whether you’re looking for creative inspiration or are wanting to make your space more relaxing, we can help transform your home office space with scent.
Candle Scents to Help Spark The Creativity
If your home office just needs a little productivity pick-me-up to help inspire creativity throughout your day, these scents are for you!
- Dark Chocolate – rich notes of mocha and cocoa – a chocolate lover’s dream!
- Ginger Ale – bubbly and effervescent with notes of ginger, lemon and lime. This bright, sparkling fragrance smells just like the soft drink. You can almost taste the bubbles!
- Mint Leaf – cool notes that pair with spearmint and herbs in this bright and fresh fragrance.
- Patchouli – a leafy plant, made popular in the 60’s. It is an earthy fragrance that smells woodsy and spicy, with notes of musk and balsam.
Breakfast-Inspired Candle Scents
It’s the most important meal of the day and it smells delicious! These candle scents will have you wanting a second helping of your favorite yummy breakfast foods!
- Coffee Bean – smells like they were freshly roasted, and is sure to wake you up and transport you to your local coffee shop.
- Bacon – the delicious aroma of real, crisp bacon. It smells good enough to eat!
- Orange Zest – combines the sweet and juicy aroma of fruit and the zesty kick of peel with a bright citrusy note.
- Banana Nut Bread – notes of walnut, spices and ripe banana that combine to create this sweet, fresh-from-the-oven scent.
Tranquil Home Office Candle Scents
These home office scents are perfect if you’re wanting to create a relaxing, serene environment that will have you deep in focus.
- Vanilla Bean – a perennial favorite. Creamy and rich, it is sweet and warm, with a true aroma of fresh vanilla beans. A delicious indulgence.
- Lavender – a calming and relaxing fragrance that goes great with a hot bath!
- White Tea – fresh citrusy top notes of mandarin and bergamot. Middle notes of thyme and ginger add an herbal spice that blends beautifully with delicate jasmine blossoms.
Bright & Citrusy Candle Scents
If you want to keep your home office bright and fun with citrusy scents, these are right up your alley!
- Lemon Peel – fresh, clean, and biting, but with notes of sweetness.
- Bergamot – derived from the fruit of the same name, it is light, crisp and floral with a hint of citrus. It is uplifting and bright with green undertones.
- Key Lime – delectable and is just the right blend of tart and zesty key limes with just a hint of sweet meringue. Smells good enough to eat!
- Grapefruit – tart and refreshing with strong citrus notes…a fragrance that is bright and sunny.
Create Your Own Scented Candle
Our shop owners, Rob and Susi Brucato started Scentcerely Yours to provide a shopping experience that is unique and special to each and every customer. When you step foot into our shop, you’ll be greeted by our Scent Consultants who will help you throughout the entire process.
You’ll be introduced to our scent wall with over 100 scents and you’ll get a clipboard to write down all of your favorites. Then, you’ll choose your product! We have a variety of candle container options. Then you’ll head to our scent bar to combine 2-3 of your favorites! Once you have found the perfect blend of scents, it’s time to pour your mix into your container. If you’ve created a Scentcerely Yours candle, feel free to explore downtown Geneva’s shops and restaurants and we will deliver your candle to you once it’s ready to go!
Take-Home DIY Candle Creations
You can also take the candle scent-making experience home! If you are not able to visit our shop to create your signature scent, let us bring our unique experience to you! Your DIY Candle Making Kit includes our 11oz Signature Tumbler, wax, 3 scents of your choice, and step-by-step instructions. Enjoy a fun and creative experience with family, friends, or your significant other at home.
Other Ideas to Enhance Your Home Office Space
- New Wall Decor
- Air-Purifying Plants
- Office Accessories
- Use a Planner
- Pay Attention to Lighting