Your home is your haven. Chances are, you’ve spent a lot of time and energy to make your home comfortable and inviting for everyone who steps foot in it. Whether it be your family, long-time friends, or other important guests, we recognize that scents are a big part of the feel and ambiance within each room of your home. That’s why we’ve created a list of our top Scentcerely Yours scents that you’ll love for every room in your home.
The Importance of Soy Wax
An EPA study shows that Americans spend about 90% of our time indoors. That statistic may be even higher now that a lot of people have started working from home and spending even more time at home throughout the day. Regardless, air quality is of utmost importance. At Scentcerely Yours, we use natural soy wax, premium fragrance oils, and organic cotton wicks. This creates a candle that will burn cleaner, longer, and more true-to-scent. Soy wax candles are non-toxic and help purify the air instead of giving off chemicals and other toxins indoors. Plus, they have longer-lasting scent times that circulate throughout your home or space longer. Our 11 ounce Signature Tumbler Scentcerely Yours candles typically have an 80-hour burn time.
Top Scentcerely Yours Scents For Your Home
The kitchen is where all the magic happens. So many delicious memorable meals and treats are baked in here with dozens of spice combinations. That being said, we can’t ignore the not-so-good smells as well – including the garbage that needs to be taken out! Herb-rich or citrus scents are often used in kitchens because they are clean, fresh, and neutralizing, sure to help you get the most out of this gracious space. Here are our Scentcerely Yours top scents, perfect for your kitchen:
- Agave – a natural sweetener derived from a succulent plant that is also a basis for tequila. It has naturally sweet and bright citrus notes.
- Thyme – earthy with herbal and citrus notes. It is a traditional kitchen herb with a unique scent.
- Orange Zest – a scent that combines the sweet and juicy aroma of fruit and the zesty kick of peel with a bright citrusy note.
- White Tea – fresh citrusy top notes of mandarin and bergamot. Middle notes of thyme and ginger add an herbal spice that blends beautifully with delicate jasmine blossoms.
- Lemon Peel – fresh, clean, and biting, but with notes of sweetness.
It’s important to keep your bathroom smelling clean. Typically, floral or bright and fresh scents are used in the bathroom to help fight odors. Rather than using overpowering air fresheners, try a reed diffuser or a scented room spray. Here are some Scentcerely Yours premium fragrances that will keep your bathroom smelling clean and fresh:
- Lily of the Valley – light with hints of jasmine and hyacinth that dominate this sweet and fabulous scent.
- Verbena – a flowering plant with a tropical blend of fresh lemon and herbs. The fragrance is an uplifting delight.
- Clothesline – a scent that combines the smells of cotton and linen with fresh outdoor air for a clean, refreshing scent.
- Bubble Bath – a clean, fun, yet calming scent that makes you want to draw a warm bath.
- Sea Breeze – a fresh ocean air layered with tropical breezes and soft floral notes.
Your living room should be an enjoyable communal space where you can go to watch TV with your family or host and entertain gatherings. Whatever the occasion, your living room is a dynamic space that sets the feel and mood for any festivities. Warm, earthy, or seasonal scents are usually used in living rooms to keep a welcoming atmosphere. Take a look at these top Scentcerely Yours scents, perfect for your living room space:
- Champagne – crisp, bright, and slightly sweet. You can almost smell the bubbles in this effervescent fragrance.
- Roasted Chestnut – with its rich nutty and earthy fragrance, it’s just missing the open fire. The name says it all.
- Brown Sugar – sweet and moist with hints of vanilla and molasses. It is a dense and rich fragrance.
- Limited-time festive scents: Lush Forest, Spring Garden, Cashmere, Sea Salt and Orchid, Dulce de Leche, and Tranquility are great scents to bring a hint of springtime into your home.
The bedroom should be your fortitude to relax and let go of the day before bed. Scentcerely Yours premium fragrances can help create the mood of any environment. In the bedroom, calming, refreshing, and earthy scents are typical go-to’s to help promote a sleep-inducing atmosphere. Here are some of our top Scentcerely Yours candle scents for the bedroom:
- Lavender – a calming and relaxing fragrance that goes great with a hot bath!
- Eucalyptus – a clean, cool, and refreshing scent that smells like fresh-cut eucalyptus leaves. Crisp and aromatic, it will enlighten your senses.
- Sage – an earthy, herbal scent that has a delightful and relaxing fragrance blend.
- Frankincense – an oriental, woodsy fragrance. It is slightly sweet, with warm, woodsy, musky undertones.